antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Feature requests in log viewer:"Learn" options&

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samej71

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Feature requests in log viewer:"Learn" options& Reply with quote

Hello,

1) "Learn" options

I would be very convenient to be able to right-click on a message in the AntispamSniper filtering log and say either "learn this message as spam" or "learn this message as ham". Of course, working on multiple selected messages would also be handy.

This would help the training process considerably. As it stands right now, if I see a message that is incorrectly scored or needing tuning, I have to go hunt that message down in TheBat (I have hundreds of folders and get a steady stream of many emails) and then once I find that message I then select one of the training options in TheBat.

I realize that AntispamSniper cannot communicate the junk status back to TheBat, but that is acceptable to me, as long as AntispamSniper updates its own internal database of ham/spam information properly.

2) "Click to view'

In addition to (or perhaps instead of) the previous request, if one could double-click on a message (or ctrl-double-click, etc.) or at least a context menu item to open up the selected log entry's original email in TheBat (you should be able to invoke TheBat with a message ID to get TheBat to open up a particular message or to locate it in a message list). That would be convenient to inspect a message and allow much easier access to functions in TheBat to re-classify the message as spam or ham.

Thank you for listening.
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Feature requests in log viewer:"Learn" options Reply with quote

samej71 wrote:

1) "Learn" options
2) "Click to view'

Thank you! I agree that the features are very convenient. But unfortunately both features currently cannot be implemented due to the technical issues. TheBat API doesn't allow accessing the messages in account folders. These additional features will be implemented as soon as Ritlabs will update TheBat API with the necessary functions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: