antispamsniper.com Forum Index antispamsniper.com
The reliable anti-spam protection

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

AGAVA AntispamServant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Libero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: AGAVA AntispamServant Reply with quote

Hi
Since 3 days I'm testing AntispamSniper. On The Ritlabs-page I see now AGAVA AntispamServant (www.antispamservant.com/bat_plugin.shtml). What are the differences between AntispamSniper and AGAVA AntispamServant? Which should I prefer?
Thanks and regards
Libero
klaus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: AGAVA AntispamServant Reply with quote

Libero wrote:
Hi
Since 3 days I'm testing AntispamSniper. On The Ritlabs-page I see now AGAVA AntispamServant (www.antispamservant.com/bat_plugin.shtml). What are the differences between AntispamSniper and AGAVA AntispamServant? Which should I prefer?
Thanks and regards
Libero

One of the major differences: AGAVA comes with built-in spyware and AntiSpamSniper doesn't. AGAVA installs secretly: tmasvr.exe from a company named: Target Marketing Agency. A nasty thing that NEVER would be done by any company following the Business Code Of Ethics. Never in my entire life would I run a software to prevent/ filter spam if it has an executable program that might create spam at the same time.
Libero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Klaus
Thanks for answering. I purchased AntispamSniper now an I'm happy with.
Regards
Libero
vetaltm
Author

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: AGAVA AntispamServant Reply with quote

Libero wrote:

Since 3 days I'm testing AntispamSniper. On The Ritlabs-page I see now AGAVA AntispamServant. What are the differences between AntispamSniper and AGAVA AntispamServant? Which should I prefer?

AntispamSniper is a completely different product. It has more useful features and provides better filtering quality. Also there is no other plug-in yet, that is able to delete spam on the server by headers. The latest branch 1.8.x also supports restoring the messages deleted by headers, for avoiding losing good emails.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    antispamsniper.com Forum Index -> AntispamSniper for TheBat! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: